About Me

My photo
I love science, physics, art, history, nursing. I am a nurse, and want to share my love of these topics and how to be healthier, and more awesome! :)

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sales Tax on Etsy and in Paypal...do I need to add it to both? - Discussions - Site Help - Etsy Teams

Sales Tax on Etsy and in Paypal...do I need to add it to both? - Discussions - Site Help - Etsy Teams: "artisanwoodcrafting from artisanwoodcrafting says Edited on Jul 12, 2012
yes, its still correct. etsy checkout overrides paypals tax and shipping calculators. for paypal payments, etsy uses paypal express checkout. paypal designed express checkout to bypass those calculators"

'via Blog this'


 This is super helpful! I am gearing up for my first craft show in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment