About Me

My photo
I love science, physics, art, history, nursing. I am a nurse, and want to share my love of these topics and how to be healthier, and more awesome! :)

Friday, October 5, 2012

destashing continues! :)

 I am in the process of overhauling my craft room.  Its great chance to go through my supplies and take stock. Some old supplies I unearthed inspired me in new ways.

  I  had a lot of old bead organizers  that I got when I was in middle school and high school from my  wonderful mom.  I was lucky that I was encouraged in my creativity with both of my parents :)
 She  used to say that I was in "bead world" its kind of funny  because the cover to these old organizers are called  Jewelry world :)
IMAG0411

IMAG0412

  This is the hutch that I have been using to do my beading on.  Its at a bad level and I think I am going to retire it soon :) IMAG0413

No comments:

Post a Comment