About Me

My photo
I love science, physics, art, history, nursing. I am a nurse, and want to share my love of these topics and how to be healthier, and more awesome! :)

Monday, September 10, 2012

Painting

paintings I am working on :) really hate the stag painting right now.  I added more background. the stag looks silly- and I have never painted a person before-- well once... lets just say that mishap is pushing up daisies in a landfill somewhere.
 4 oils at once.  At least it keeps me busy :)
 Just ordered butcher's trays from utrecht.com  and  a sta-wet pallete.  My next project is either going ot be cloud studies or textural studies in acrylics.   I plan on taking oil lessons in the spring at the local art museum....however metal smithing classes may win out.

No comments:

Post a Comment