About Me

My photo
I love science, physics, art, history, nursing. I am a nurse, and want to share my love of these topics and how to be healthier, and more awesome! :)

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Blocked in the bird's body

IMAG0377
 I have a lot to learn with oil paints-  The next batch of paintings I think I will switch back to acrylics ( they are less smelly too :) I love the smell of oil paints and turpentine. My husband... not so much. lol

 Tuscan painting:

IMAG0372
Thinking i need to fix the sky- its too orange. trying to block in the background a bit more :) On the left hand side  will be a large wooden ornament  and a stucco like finish in acrylic.



Stag dream painting... trying to get the background blocked in before I work more on the foreground subjetcts. Right now the whole thing is looking atonal.  Need  to fix it .. will put it on the backburner for a while since I want to burn this painting right now and never look at it again! :)IMAG0376

No comments:

Post a Comment