About Me

My photo
I love science, physics, art, history, nursing. I am a nurse, and want to share my love of these topics and how to be healthier, and more awesome! :)

Friday, August 3, 2012

Latest Layer on Stag dream painting


IMAG0234


  I wanted the animals to be shadowy since it was a dream. I think the detail in the staf looks icky. He has litttle spindle legs too.   The center is going to be a woman seated in a throne.   I changed it twice. I also changed the stag and the proportion of the raven.  In my dream the stag was pure black and as big as a moose with impossible antlers :) lol silly.  The background isn't done I still have 3-4 layers to go on that and the fore ground isn't in either.

 Going paint the lady in the throne  next. after the layer of white dries.  

No comments:

Post a Comment