About Me

My photo
I love science, physics, art, history, nursing. I am a nurse, and want to share my love of these topics and how to be healthier, and more awesome! :)

Monday, July 2, 2012

layer 1 of stag dream / Crafting Acquisition - Vintaj BigKick! :)

  quickly laid down some color - I am totally out of turpentine.  Need to order walnut seed oil!  Never had 3 paintings going on at once. Getting ready to start another one.  Haven't done oils in a long time.  Still getting used to it.  :)
 Next project will be bullet necklaces :)
 Just got one of these babies:
Vintaj Bigkick Machine - vintaj teamed up with sissix to make a sweet baby!
It cuts leather, fabric, metal, embosses, and etches ( well not really etches but a light emboss. Very impressive little rolling press.  Best of all if backwards compatible with other sissix products.  Great for jewelry making. Will post results soon.  Yay for amazon text book trade in! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment